Let's be grateful for those who give us happiness;
they are charming gardeners that make our soul bloom! ~Marcel Proust
Monday, July 25, 2011
My 30th Birthday!
I had a wonderful 30th birthday! We had a cookout with family and friends! We had great conversations, food and cornhole tournaments! I've been enjoying my new front load washer and dryer that Robbie and Lauren bought for me! I have never enjoyed washing clothes before! We've also been enjoying the new picnic table and umbrella that my parents bought me! It was a great "Happy Day!" The best part was when Lauren sang "Happy Birthday to Mommy" all by herself. It was so precious! Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!
We hope you enjoy our little spot. It is our way of sharing news and pictures with our family and friends. We love you all and hope you will check back with us often!! Please feel free to leave comments!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment