Lauren and I went to our church for some Easter activities! We began the morning decorating eggs. She enjoyed painting them, putting on jewels and then taking the jewels off! After decorating, we tried to listen to Granddad (Robbie's Dad) talk about why we celebrate Easter. I was trying to listen but Lauren was Little Miss Chatty with a new friend she made!! Then it was time to hunt for eggs...so I thought! As soon as we got outside, she went on running towards the slide and by-passing about 20 eggs!! Grandma (Robbie's Mom) and I finally worked with her to grasp the concept of putting the eggs in her bucket! She is a fast learner and picked up about 10! Overall, it was a beautiful day spent with family, friends and my little one!!
Lauren playing "Peek-a-Boo!"
Lauren painting her eggs!
Look at my eggs Grandma!
Lauren and her new friend talking! They should have been listening to Granddad!! It was really funny though!
The Egg Hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment