FAMILY!

Let's be grateful for those who give us happiness;
they are charming gardeners that make our soul bloom! ~Marcel Proust

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Eve Snow!

Yes...we finally received SNOW! There have been a few times where we were forcasted to have snow but it was always a NO SHOW! We were very excited to see it start coming down last night and even more this morning when we saw how much we had received...about 5 inches!! Mommy...I want to go with you! ...5 seconds later! The homestead! Mommy...I'm ready to go play now! Lauren and Mommy! Lauren trying to walk in the snow! Yes...she is walking!!! Cheese! Lauren falling face first in the snow and she was NOT HAPPY! Daddy making a snow angel! Lauren and her Daddy! ...still not happy! Lauren and Daddy taking a walk! Lauren and I checking out the snowman! Lauren signing she wants "MORE" SNOW!! I said, "MORE!!" YES I DO!!! Okay...I've had enough! Back inside and watching Daddy shovel off the deck! We will try and go out again later...more pics to come!

No comments: