My mom, Lauren and I ventured to Topsail Beach to visit Jimmy, Becky and Jack Norris for the day. As mom and I were packing the car, I felt like we were going for a week or more with all of the things I packed. I had no idea what I needed so I packed about everything.;) We were very excited for Lauren to step foot on the beach for the first time and visit with some close family friends. Needless to say it was a beautiful day!
Lauren playing with her Exersaucer!


Lauren enjoying her ba-ba!

Mommy and Me!

I love my Unc!

Mom, Becky and Lauren

Jack can I use your glasses as a teether?

The gang!

I loved my first trip to the beach!!


1 comment:
OMG I cannot wait to get my hands on her. She is sooooo beautiful.
I love the foot prints in the sand
please remind me to do that for Tri. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment