The Relay for Life of Onslow County was April 24th and 25th. It is a great fundraising event to help the fight against cancer. I was at the event with some of my co-workers from my school. I got a phone call from my brother Adam stating that he was there too with his business Best Buy. I went to the Best Buy tent to see him but they said he was walking around the track dressed up as a "Womanless Beauty!" I was like okay what is he wearing. His co-worker said, "A little bit of everything." I said, "Okay...he shouldn't be hard to find since he is 6'3." I started walking back to my tent when I saw this crowd of people dancing around this tall 6'3 person...yep it was Adam!! I couldn't believe my eyes...he was so hysterical! Anyways, they had a competition to see which beauty could walk around the track one time and raise the most money...he came in second by raising $78.00..yahoo!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment